Commitment to Innovation
Innovation as a founding pillar of the development of civilization
The evolution of civilization has been driven by a series of technological innovations which have brought about economic benefits to the innovators who commercialized them, but above all to society as a whole.
Innovation is the key factor in creating sustainable competitive advantages. For that reason the ability to learn and innovate are a reliable method of increasing competitiveness and developing new products, processes and services to better meet client needs.
Eptisa has adopted a management model based on continuous improvement in the activities of our core business; in other words: adapting and improving processes, products and services, always regarded within the specifications of our clients' needs.
Eptisa's professionals use their know-how to introduce technological innovations that improve the products and services we provide to clients and have a beneficial impact on society.
Eptisa's R&D projects
R&D projects developed by Eptisa seek to create innovative products in order to meet the needs of clients and society, and to optimize internal management processes in order to foster managerial modifications focussed on improving the economic and social potential of the Company.
- Emergency management technology R&D project
- Enterprise search R&D Project
- Accessible tourism R&D project
- Integrated pavement management system
- First remote-controlled prototype for measuring the effectiveness of decontaminating materials
- ROMA (Road Management System)
- Auscultation system for collectors in thermo-solar plants
- Pathology Prevention Warning System and Maintenance Management in wind turbines
- COEM HIGIA: Smart platform for management and monitoring of health workers, patients and assets in hospital environments